Product Review: Grenson Shoes

Thursday, May 21, 2015



I had the pleasure to take these awesome Grenson Dylan Wingtip Oxfords for a spin and I have to say the construction, the look and feel is SUPERB! They are a real attention grabber and believe me people WILL pay attention. Grenson has been around since the mid-1800's and their styling today does not show their age! Check out the details below and tell me what you think!



                            

The attention to detail in the stitching and the leather selected is FAR superior than many modern day manufacturers.



I want to give one final S/O to East Dane for carrying such an awesome product! The Grenson Dylan Wingtip Oxford is definitely #SirByronApproved! Remember to leave your comments below! 

3 comments:

  1. I got the best information from this blog. Buy online men's clothing, mens wingtip oxfords shoes and women's dresses, casual trousers, baby clothes, kids toys at jaamino online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post. I would like to know more about such topics and hope to get some more helpful information from your blog. The Jaamino is the uk best online shopping site for the women and men, celebrity perfumes, swimwear, polo t-shirts, jeans, Mens Wingtip Oxfords Shoes, underwear and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    shoes for men in pakistan

    ReplyDelete