#WIWT Thrifted, Paisley and Blue

Wednesday, January 7, 2015


For my #OOTD I took a more causal approach with my look (causal for me anyways). One thing I really like is that it is comfortable and stylish at the same time. And of course this is almost all entirely thrifted! Check out the details below.

You can easily pair jeans with a blazer just as long as you remember to wear a tailored jean. It gives more of a polished look along with being causal.

This blue wool blazer is very comfortable and is one of my thrifted finds from Ralph Lauren. The paisley shirt is also a thrifted find from Express. The lapel pin is handmade by myself :-)!





The shoes are not thrifted but still one of my favorites. The are blue paisley slippers from Ted Baker that I picked up from Nordstrom. The grey Levi's are from Macy's.

Remember that you can always dress down your dapper look by switching out traditional trousers with tailored jeans and switch out your dress shirt with a fun patterned dress shirt.

I look to add more #OOTD onto the blog in the future so please stay connected!




No comments

Post a Comment