PRODUCT REVIEW: May Vora Jewelry new men's bracelet collection

Thursday, November 1, 2012


I had the pleasure to do a product review for May Vora Jewelry new men's line from their "Cole Collection”. I reviewed one of their bracelets that they refer to as "Jacob" for an entire month and might I say it was pretty awesome. It wore very well while remaining clean and masculine. 

The bracelet came securely packed in a box wrapped in bubble wrap which I appreciated from a customer perspective. Once opened the bracelet was in its own jewelry box resting on a soft felt bedding giving it a neat and professional presentation. It uses a single clasp to secure the bracelet, I do suggest letting May Vora Jewelry know the size of your wrist because I can see the wrong size being a problem for some men when it comes to how comfortable it is on the gentleman wearing it. 

I really enjoyed how the bracelet felt very sturdy giving most men reassurance of not worrying about the bracelet coming off. All in all I really enjoyed wearing the bracelet and I give it B+! My only change would be changing the clasp to an even stronger one from those guys who are a little rougher on jewelry. Otherwise this is an excellent piece that most any stylish gentleman could enjoy wearing!

No comments

Post a Comment