25 Most Stylish in The Triangle

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photo By Siva Yannapu's Lens Works
I wanted to share with everyone that recently I was honored by Carolina STYLE Magazine as one of their 25 Most Stylish in The Triangle!! It was such a honor to be recognized and nominated by your peers. Please check out some of the great pictures taken at this event and thank you again for all of your support!


Photo by Triangle.com







Also visit Carolina STYLE Magazine for more photos from this event!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was at the mall that day! I actually ran into a friend who I think was nominated too, and I have a friend who writes for Carolina Style! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for all your support! What's is your friends name that was nominated? I just became a men's fashion contributor to them as well!

      Delete