The Relaunch- Sir Byron Laurent Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I am excited to announce the official relaunch of my blog! Not only have I revamped the entire look and feel of the site I decided to make the addition of a lifestyle portion to the blog. I will share more things about my life and some of my thoughts that I wanted to share with all of you. I will still continue to share my "Southern Gentleman Style" with you along with all of the great product reviews you have come to enjoy reading about! So let's get started and please share the new blog with everyone you know!

P.S. The online is being revamped as well and I have great vintage finds that will make great additions to any gentleman's closet! Stay tuned for more details about this in the days to come!

No comments

Post a Comment